Friday, June 4, 2010

Heading to Lodi, California tomorrow(5 Jun 09)

I was invited by a friend in San Jose, California to be an invited guest at a high school reunion party in Lodi, California on Saturday 5 Jun 10. I never been to Lodi and it is only 1 hours south of Folsom, California where I currently live. The party startes around 1pm until the time people pass out. I'm bringing some cookies, wine and appetizers. My friend is from the area but don't know anyone, I hope to make new acquinatances when I am there. Might stay overnight but hope to leave in the evening as I wish to make it make to Folsom for Sunday morning.

The only thing I ever heard of Lodi was an old song by Creedence Clearwater Revival called Lodi with the chorus "Oh, Lord, stuck in Lodi again,". It is also the birthplace of A&W Rootbeer considered to be the first fast food place established in 1919.

Well hoping for a good time. The weather is expected to be great. I will of course take lots of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment