Friday, February 26, 2010

Completed First Week of New Job

Well this was the completion of my first week of work at Aerojet in Folsom, CA.
I lived. It seems the place and people will be fine for the time I am here.
Getting the feeling that I am about to be overwhelmed with work as the project I am involved with is a bit behind schedule, but that is par for the course.

I realize how much I miss my family back in New York City. That grewing old with out them is bothering me, especially seeing my mother change everytime I visit her. Watching my nephews grow up and change when I return is slamming me with emotions that I can's stand anymore.

But that is the way it is. I plan to give myself two years at this new job then move back east, close to home somewhere perhaps Virignia. I wish to be close to my mother and brother as we all get old together and enjoy our lives. The last 8months being out of work as cast some light on what important things are to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment