Saturday, February 6, 2010

Packing for Relocation to Sacramento

Well after packing up my house in San Jose, California, to move to New York City, I am now packing up for relocation to Sacramento, California to start my new job at Aerojet-Gencorp.

I throw away lots of things particulary cloth I will no longer wear. Still don't have an address of my temporary housing to ship but getting everything ready so once I now I can send it away.

The first day at work is slated for Monday 22 Feb and I'm getting excited but also feeling sad as I have spend almost 2 months with my family and just don't want to leave again. But these are the times and got to follow the oppurtunity. Realize how much I love them all in my stay in fridged New York City.

The plan is to fly to San Jose, pick up my car and some belongs, drive to my temp housing in Sacramento a few days early and prepare for my life in the state capital. God willing, this will all turn out good for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment