Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Met up with friends at Maggiano's

On Sunday Dec 6, I met up with a couple of friends from out of town. Deb flew in from Texas and Val came in from Livermore. We met at that fabulous Italian restaurant Maggiano's in Santana Row for a big meal. We caught up with what has happen to us in the little while we haven't seen each other.This was also the last time I will see them before I move back to New York City(Forest Hills Area) to stay with my family while I look for my next opportunity.

Deb is a University of Texas Longhorn fan and was wearing her Texan sweatshirt. The Manager at Maggiano's saw her and said that he was also from University of Texas. There was much happy celebration between both of them know this fact. Found out he also grew up in Queens, New York, where I'm from originally. The manager did provide us with some dessert which we definitly enjoyed.


Well it was great seeing Val and Deb in such a fun filled event. We wished each other good luck in the future and a happy Christmas time.
















Val, Deb, Me and dessert at Maggiano's in Santana Row


No comments:

Post a Comment