Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Shoveling First Snow of the Season

I moved back to New York City on Tuesday and winter welcome me back on the Saturday day by dumping a close to record snow fall on my home town. Of course I had to shovel off the snow from infront of my mother's house.

There was about 11 inches of snow that fell on NYC(as recorded in Central Park) and the wind blew more snow onto it. On Sunday morning(20 Dec), I got a snow shovel and began to clear out my mother's drive way. What was nice is that the neighbor shoveled the snow along the path of my mom's house. He does this regularly as a favor to my mother.

The shoveling was not bad as the snow was lose. When shoveling snow, I recommend doing it right after the storm stop before the cold air freezes the fallen stuff into ice. Also helped clear the neighboor's drive way.

Well it really wasn't bad shoveling snow, did remember how it was and am still in good shape. I hope I don't get lots practise though.





1 comment: