Monday, December 14, 2009

Out of my house for trip home

Well, I finally put into storage all my belongings and ready for my flight home tomorrow. Decided to stay at a hotel down the street so I can have a comfortable night before I leave in the morning. I am feeling rather sad as I didn't expect to leave the Bay Area under these circumstances. I know it is best but I spent 12 years here. Of course, I might just return depending on what happens in my job search.

Over the weekend I said my good-byes to all the bartenders/servers I have met over the years. I'll be back for visit but it might be until a least two-three months.

Well, know it is just waiting for my flight and taking care of a few last minute details. Tomorrow night I will be back home with my loving family, who I miss so much and on to my destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment