Saturday, May 29, 2010

My new USB Turntable Recordered

I bought a USB Turntable from ION which digitizes old vinyl records into iPod format. Setting up the turntable too a little patients as getting the correct arm balance and needle took some time to get right. Also not all the instructions as clear and left a few minor things out.

When the turntable was all set up I purchased a Johnny Mathis 45RPM record from a local antique store just to have something to try out before placing the valuable records to record. Again this took a bit of trial and error but finally got the song transferred from vinyl to iPod mp3 format.

That is cool and ready to upload my father's old tango records from Colombia which my mom wants to add to her ipod as she doesn't have a turntable to play them.


No comments:

Post a Comment